Check-in at 3:00 PM Check-out at 10:00 AM
An early check in/late check out fee of $30.00 applies and is subject to availability. Please contact the office to check availability.Unauthorized late check out will be charged $100.
- A one night deposit is required for each unit reserved at time of booking.
- The credit card you provide for a deposit will be charged for the balance of your reservation on the day of arrival.
- Group reservations require a 50% Non-refundable deposit.
- Advanced payments may be made by credit card.
- By providing a credit card number, you are authorizing Calm Waters Resort to bill your credit card for the full amount of reservation, including any costs accrued while at the property, and outstanding balances not paid at time of departure.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel your reservation please read the following carefully;
- One night deposit is non-refundable.
- There are no refunds for early departures or cancellations within 21 days prior to your arrival date. If you cancel within 21 days of your arrival date, you are responsible for 100% of your reservation.
- Groups with six rooms or more: 50% Deposit is Non-refundable.
- We do not provide refunds due to natural disasters, COVID-related restrictions and other unforeseen events typically covered by travel insurance.
WORRY FREE BOOKING:
We now offer an optional protection service for those who may need to cancel 14 days or less prior to arrival. This offers a 100% refund if you have a qualifying circumstance. This must be purchased at check out and is available for reservations made on our website only. Please read complete details of coverage prior to booking. Full payment of reservation must be made at time of booking.
$20 per night per dog, fee will apply. $10 per night per dog for small dogs (under 10 lbs), fee will apply. Pet owners are responsible for any damage caused by pets. All pets must be leashed and supervised at all times while outside. Cats are not permitted in the cabins/condos.
BOAT SLIP RENTAL:
$20.00 per night subject to availability. Please reserve ahead of arrival.
There is absolutely NO Smoking inside cabins; however smoking is permitted outside. Guests choosing to smoke in open aired common areas must close doors to units before doing so; this includes front doors, patios and windows. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $250.
Reservation line open 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (1.417.338.8963)
I acknowledge that I am fully aware that the activities associated with Calm Waters Resort at 1043 Jakes Creek Trail, Branson MO entail certain inherent risks including damage to property, personal injury, and even death. In consideration for being permitted to stay & participate in any activity on the property, I agree to assume all such risks and hereby release and discharge Calm Waters Resorts, its officers, sponsors, trustees, employees, agents, and other aids and/or volunteers from any and all liability for any and all damage, loss, injury, or death of every kind and nature whatsoever which in anyway arises out of my participation in this activity.
I understand Rental Unit has been inventoried and I agree I will be charged for any missing items or damages.